Recent Posts

Friday, November 18, 2011

OWS Accomplishments & History of N17

Below is one clip from Beck's radio show and two from his Internet TV show from yesterday, November 17th. Some of the information is repeated but in order to get the whole story of N17, you need to watch all three clips. If he's right, it's worse than I thought. 

He's saying America is the 1% and the rest of the world is the 99%. - Reggie









No comments: