|Congressman Allen West|
As a vehicle for legitimizing and promoting Shariah throughout the world, Shariah-compliant finance is a phenomenon that is taking the financial world by storm right under the noses of American investors.
Given the stated mission of Shariah is to bring about the rule of Islam worldwide, anything that promotes the Shariah mission warrants careful scrutiny. American investors deserve to know where their money is being invested, and the fact that their hard-earned dollars could be helping fund the very radical terrorist groups that are seeking to destroy this nation is shocking.
It is vital that we come to grips and recognize not just the kinetic aspects of radical Islam, but also the idea of "stealth jihad," which can infiltrate our operating systems.
Shariah is an Arabic term used to describe Islamic doctrinal law regarded in the Islamic world as immutable, indivisible and mandatory for all Muslims to follow in all aspects of life.
Shariah mandates as a religious obligation:
• Violent jihad against non-Muslims to establish Islam's rule worldwide.
• The killing of apostates from Islam.
• The killing of adulterers and homosexuals.
• Severe discrimination against women, including stoning.
• Barbaric punishment, such as limb amputations and gouging out of eyes for petty crimes like theft.
• Severe discrimination against, and the subjugation of, non-Muslims.
• Last, and most pertinent to this subject, is Shariah mandates that Muslims who cannot engage in physical jihad using force, must support jihad with money.
Shariah is at the heart of the ideology of terrorist groups such as al-Qaida, Hezbollah, Hamas and other jihadist organizations, including the Muslim Brotherhood and those who orchestrated the 9/11 attacks on American soil and continue to terrorize and threaten Americans and their way of life.